Monday, June 15, 2009

ok ok ok ... :P

so i was told i need to post more often... i will really try to do that ... i really will, but no promises.


you can follow me on facebook (under my real name is most active) or twitter.com/losingjusme   right now, i'm better with short little bursts of stuff ... i also have a running blog as i've signed up for 2 half marathons and a full marathon... my first half is in AUGUST... eeeeeek!!!  the full is in December and 2nd half is March 2010.

so that means i am getting my ass back to the gym on a regular basis, i am filled to about 6 or 6.5 ccs in my band (going every other week for fills cause my doc is great!!), i think i have good restriction right now... i did get a small piece of pork chop stuck tonight ... it didnt cause sliming, etc, but it just wouldnt go down... so i took a gulp of crystal light and up it came... now i dont recommend doing this all the time, but if you're stuck ONCE IN AWHILE, i see no problem doing it... i will be on liquids my next 2 meals because of it...

my new running / training blog is   http://christinesrunning.blogspot.com   i will try to update both as much as possible... :)

4 thoughts:

Angelyco said...

Wow! I didn't expect you to post on here, especially since you started another blog :P

Anonymous said...

Could you email me your facebook info?? I'm on facebook too.

Stacy said...

Hi my name is Stacy and I was just banded 5 days ago. I logged onto LBT and saw a link for your blog. I have spent the past 2 days reading every one of your posts. You certainly have changed my outlook on the lapband, and i dont know what i can do to thank you. I would love to have your personal email address, becasue i think you might be a kindered (sp?) of mine. I need a mentor through all of this, and if you would take me on i would be eternally grateful. I dont know where to go to send you an email, so i thought i would leave you this long a$$ comment instead. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Stacy:)
sgwusf@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog via LBT and would love to ask you some questions regarding LB & baby making! Please add me on FaceBook: sweetatlantaga@aol.com

Thanks!!