Sunday, November 19, 2006

19 November 2006 - holy shit!!

ok, so i am down 10% and i am happy. very happy ... extremely happy. less than 20 pounds until my first mini goal of 60 pounds gone by 08 December. so i start thinking about my second mini goal. i have these really great dresses that i ordered online and i've never (ever) been able to wear them. so my 2nd mini goal is to look awesome in this dress for my Father's surprise retirement party in February. the thought just came to me... so i jumped up and grabbed the dress to show to Rick.
on a whim, i tried the dress on, it fucking fit ... FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT !!! ok ok ok ... it is very umm shall we say snug around the tummy area. but it fit! (going from a loose 42/44W to a 30W)
so my 2nd goal is to have it really fit by Christmas. can i do it?
you bet your ass i am going to try...

0 thoughts: