Monday, September 22, 2008

dammit dammit dammit!!

i NEVER had high BP ... EVER ... even when i was humongous! i went to my regular OB appointment today .. 155/84!!!! WTF??!!

i have a follow up appt in 2 weeks for a BP check... i know hypertension is common in pregnancy, but at 19 weeks 3 days?? im not even half way there yet. i had a semi stressful morning trying to get DD ready and putting the hound up in his crate (escaped and i had to corral him back in) so i'm hoping its just some sort of fluke.... i hope cause ummm, if i have to go on any sort of bedrest, i'm screwed cause DD is with me full time now...

4 thoughts:

She Smiles said...

*hugs* I bet it will be fine when you go back.

Leslie said...

I had HBP with both my pregnancies...I think most of mine was self induced. I'm such a worrier and get excited easily (like a little kid). They always had to take minet twice - before (always high) and after (closer to normal). Hang in there - hopefully your wound tight like me :-)...LOL

christines iphone said...

yeah, i'm surprised they only took it once...

and ... god i hate to say this ... the cuff was tighter than 'normal' ... guess i have to ask for the big girl cuff next time... i thought those days were over. :(

thanks ladies...

Leslie said...

I hated the big cuff, ahem - the LEG cuff. Hang in there - it'll be worth it! You'll be back to the regular cuff before you know it :-)