Thursday, September 25, 2008

wooooo an 18 minute mile.. LMAO

but i did get my ass to the gym.... 18:01 minute mile... i've NEVER gone that slow and going from a 13 minute to 18 minute, yeah, i'm kinda out of shape... **sigh** but it was my first time back in awhile and didnt wanna push it too much. next time, i'll go a tad faster.

my trainer saw me there and was like, wow, you really are alive... and pregnant! (yup, i'm showing) the cool thing is - i still fit in my XL workout pants... yay me!! ;)

but ... i do have to say ... Ho-Ho's are EVIL....

9 thoughts:

Leslie said...

Yea! I commented on LBT - but you go girl! and yes you are correct Ho-Ho's are evil.

christines iphone said...

actually, they are unfortunately too good... and need to leave the house immediately... ;)

Leslie said...

I feel the same way about cookie dough. I bake the cookies - I don't eat them. The raw dough just calls my name. It is naughty and officially banned.

She Smiles said...

Good on you for getting back the the gym!!! I want to see a pregnant pic of you!

Anonymous said...

I third that Ho-Ho's are evil, motion carried!

I want to see preggie pics too!! WTG on getting back into the gym.

Gloucester said...

:( My fastest mile has been 16 minutes, but mostly it's around 16:30 - 17:00.

I say, you're doing pretty darn good!

And, I also say...Mmmm HoHos.

faithmd said...

Oooo, Ho-Ho's.... I think I must run to the store now...

Since I'm up frigging 12 lbs, I'd say I'm almost at the "I don't care anymore" point in my journey. And I don't even have a baby to account for the gain. I've got hand to mouth disease.

And sit on my butt disease.

I agree, I want to see a pregnant pic!!!!

I'm soooo excited for you!!!

Angelyco said...

Little Debbie has had my number for the last week...I bought some Zebra Cakes and Strawberry Shortcake rolls. Oh my god, I haven't eaten this kind of crap since before my surgery. Must be something in the fall air for us bandsters.

I'm glad to hear you're back at the gym! I still need to hit up the one in my office, but I'm afraid I'm too heavy for the machines yet (most have a 350 weight limit and that would just be too embarrassing busting workout equipment..)

Me said...

HEY!
I WALK my miles at 18, sometimes 19...so THERE!
:p