Tuesday, February 19, 2008

no real news yet...

well, its only 8am, what do i expect?

my arm is getting really quite sore from so much blood being drawn. i talked with my plastic's nurse yesterday and she said the only reason Dr. P would cancel is if i were indeed preggers... they need to see a steady decline in my HCG numbers. not sure what it was Thursday, but Friday it was in the 160 range (1-2weeks), my fill in OB drew yesterday so if it is higher than 160 for some reason, somehow, i am still expecting. that i wouldnt get at all. we're talking full blown TOM visiting.

Dr. P's nurse said i may need a few more preg tests just to ensure the numbers are really declining. my poor arm ... im not going to be able to move it **eyeroll**

soooooo, im just acting like i'm having the surgery. taking my extra vitamin c tabs (gawd, those taste pretty rancid!) and no aspirin, etc... hopefully the fill in OB will call today with an HCG count below 150 and a good blood count. if so, i see no reason why he could not recommend the surgery ... ok not recommend, but how he could say not to do the surgery.

thanks everyone for your comments and PMs, they really mean so much to me. your support has been overwhelming.

0 thoughts: