Sunday, November 2, 2008

how would you react?

most of you know my DH is Chinese...

a few times a month we go to an 'authentic' Chinese restaurant for
lunch (dim sum)...

the way dim sum works is they bring small meals to your table and put
a stamp on your paper for the price and you pay when you are finished...

today the table next to us ordered the same dish I wanted... just out
of curiosity, I looked at what they were charged... they were charged
price C, we were charged price D (about 50 cents more)... their table
was all Chinese people, we obviously were not... DH doesn't think
it's a big deal, it now has me wondering what else and how many times
have we been charged differently??!

sent from my iPhone ;)

3 thoughts:

lori said...

my nephew's wife is chinese. from what i understand they are very close nit with their own. the slight price difference was just a courtesy they got for being ALL chinese. i'm with dh, no biggie.

She Smiles said...

I would be pissed. But that'ms me, I fire up about anything haha

Ang said...

Lol I'm kind of with She on this one too, I too get pissy easily hehe.