Sunday, November 16, 2008

stubborn is an understatement..

well since Friday I haven't really felt Tigger move much.. a couple
kicks on Saturday morning about 6, but nothing the rest of the day and
all last night... even his 'active' periods between 3-315 & 6 am...

so yeah, I was really concerned and called my OB... "go right to
labor & delivery (L&D) NOW..."

so at 7am, we were off to L&D... the nurse hooked me up right away -
once we actually FOUND L&D... got a nice heartbeat and about 2 min
later... thump thump... didn't feel it, but we heard it on the
monitor... a couple min after that I felt the thump... didn't really
feel a lot, but we heard them. so she gave me some orange juice..
felt a few thumps and off I went... she gave me a few tips on how to
get him moving.. if it doesn't work come in again... hopefully we
won't be back until February...

sent from my iPhone ;)

0 thoughts: