Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am SOOOO pregnant

so I didn't wanna cook last night, we went to a great Italian
restaurant... we've visited before, but it was my first time getting
the chicken parm... it was AMAZING!!!! ate damn near all of it..

(here's the preggo part). forgot to take out dinner for tonight -
oops... I want Italian again... same dish, same everything...
YUM... sometimes restriction sucks... 4-5 bites into it, done....
oh well, lunch tomorrow...

sent from my iPhone ;)

3 thoughts:

She Smiles said...

Yum, I want italian for dinner too....gonna make DH take me out cos we just got home from our weekend away and have nothing in the house to eat!

Inspiration said...

Is that what pregnancy is like? I do that ALL the time. I eat something delicous and want it over and over again. What Italian restaurant was it? I have been looking for a good one in the area...

christines iphone said...

i kinda do it all the time too... just more so now.

it was Bravo http://bravoitalian.com/

http://bravoitalian.com/pdf/menu/bravo_dinner_menu.pdf

i got the Chicken Parmesan Milanese with a substitute of the Tortelloni for the herb pasta.... **drool**

i could seriously have it again tonight...