Wednesday, October 29, 2008

unfill

so one of the very pregnant mods on LBT said she was REALLY tight
towards the end and couldn't get an unfill due to her port, etc...

well everyone who reads this blog knows how much I LOVE to eat.... so
not eating at the end of my pregnancy is not an option...

so I visited my OB yesterday to make sure my uterus was out of the way
and I'm now almost completely unfilled... 1cc in there...

hopefully the weight won't start piling on now.... I'm down 12lbs
since my slight unfill in August... we'll see what happens now


sent from my iPhone ;)

3 thoughts:

MicheleK said...

You'll be fine hun! :) Better you eat then be sick from being too tight.
=)

Inspiration said...

down 12 lbs since your unfill? You rock!!

christines iphone said...

down 12 since August.. that's going to quickly change... I'm HUNGRY now....