Wednesday, October 8, 2008

paranoia anyone??

what you dont even fucking have a job? no wonder you're on the interweb so fucking much. and if the shoe fits.... **shrug**

Some people on this website need to grow up. Not many people have over 17,000 bucks to throw away for surgery to try and make themselves healthier and have to depend on insurance. Even if I had a JOB I couldn't afford it.

Quote:
ya know...

ifyaspentasmuchtimegettingajob(ormaybeasecondjobeven)asyoudo
ontheinterweb,youcouldpayforyourowndamnsurgery.quityerbitchin.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE use ignore you immature asses. And if you call me immature for coming to your blog to see WHAT YOU WRITE ABOUT ME get over it and grow up and stop talking about me...then maybe I won't goto your blog and see what you're saying ABOUT ME. You would think a moderator/admin of this site would be more mature than that. Oh wait just because you have been here a lot longer gives you the right to treat me like a bag of trash? MY GOD.

**Add on**
And I have every damn right to post this. :)

0 thoughts: