Thursday, October 9, 2008

so yeah, it's been two years!!

holy crap!!

160 pounds... i lost my DH... lol...

in celebration of my bandiversary, my band decided to be nice to me ... we went to Nagoya... it's a Japanese restaurant where they cook at your table. i had scallops (3), shrimp (a couple) and some yummie yummie steak and it was perfect. oh i also have some carrot cake in the fridge... yummie! LOVE LOVE LOVE carrot cake .. cream cheese icing... oh dear!!

it was a really great day... my daughter and i had an absolute blast during the day and it was just perfect. life is grand! :)

my DH took a pic of the table at dinner tonight....

3 thoughts:

She Smiles said...

Yum! And congrats!

MicheleK said...

oh my gosh YUM!!! Sounds like you had a blast!

Ang said...

Amazing! Congrats girl!