Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my thoughts on the Biggest Loser finale ...

obviously dont read if you havent watched...

Heba - she looked really good... too bad her actions on the show caused America to vote Ed into the final 3. at the ranch she did "OK"... i think she only lost about 8 pounds more than all the other females (Michelle) and easily started weighing 30+ pounds more than her... so yeah, she did well at the ranch, but should have done a lot better... hopefully, when Heba and Ed do have a child, she will realize what a bitch she was and have changed her ways... yes, it was a reality show, but the producers can only film the way you actually were...

Ed - did better than i thought he would. he looked good.

vicky - complete and utter bitch and she got what she deserved - last place and absolutely nothing. hopefully her 15 minutes are up, but if they arent, i hope someone calls her out on the way she acted on the show. what a disgrace. hopefully her kids see reruns when they get older and question her actions.

michelle - holy crap she looked so amazing. she won and didnt have to "play the game" like others did. not to the extreme that others did... Renee looked very very good as well...

i think it all comes back to my good friend Karma ... it will kick you in the ass every time...

next season looks ... interesting. i just wish they'd go back to individuals... nix the 'teams'...

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy that Michelle won. I think of all the finalists, Heba included, Michelle was the one who really worked for it. Heba and Ed looked great and I, too, was surprised by how much weight Ed lost. I bet Vicki ends up gaining back her weight. She was whining about how hard it was to keep up her workouts and have time for her family. I think now that the final is over, she'll slack off. I was so glad she didn't win.

Beth said...

I didn't watch it at all until last night, and only caught the second hour at that.

The winner, Michelle, was GORGEOUS! Oh wow, I hope she can keep it up and keep it off. The other girl looked great too. Sorry, don't know names. It's SO inspiring to see everybody at the end!

She Smiles said...

I just googled for Michelle and she looks fab. She's at my goal weight of 132 now......!

She Smiles said...

I just googled for Michelle and she looks fab. She's at my goal weight of 132 now......!