Thursday, December 25, 2008

so yeah... bah humbug...

I'm ready for this flipping tree to go down.. between the 2 dogs
dragging it around in circles and DD touching it, it's gotta come down
tomorrow... FED UP with it...

overall, Christmas was pretty nice... I was overwelmed at my
present... I love jewelry and I'm acquiring a taste for platinum
now.. oh dear... $$

in the middle of opening presents, my DD said 'I wanna go see grand
pappa' (in St Louis)... that made me really tear up... sucks...
plus, really... just getting a check for Christmas, not so much
fun... and we missed out on stockings, etc... my sister (the oldest
but younger than I am-if that makes sense)... got engaged... so yay...

one good thing... we don't have a 10+ hour drive home tomorrow...

sent from my iPhone ;)

3 thoughts:

MaryEllen said...

I got jewelry too! It was a very Merry Christmas for both of us! Yipee!!

Beth said...

I got a new motorcycle helmit, in pink -- of course!

I'd LOVE jewelry. I about have to threaten divorce and cry and scream like a 3-year-old in order to get it. :(

Sorry it was bah humbug. I'm snorking up so much crap, I feel like a slime machine -- so I hope yours was at least better than that. ;)

Beth said...

Oops, helmEt. I do know how to spell helmet. Even on all these cold meds. :D