Wednesday, October 31, 2007

my legs freaking ache

Now I know why you really shouldn’t run every day. I normally run M/W/F but took DD to my work Monday for ‘twick or tweat’. So I ran yesterday morning and today so I could stay on schedule.

Daaaaaamn my thighs and calves are just so incredibly achey. The good news is, I can tell a muscular difference in my legs. My thighs are becoming rock solid.

On a different note, I made a consult appt with a plastic surgeon for my batwings. I also told them I wanted to discuss the LBL. I know I have quite a ways to go for the LBL, but I want to set a good goal weight.

Speaking of weight, I am now at my lowest 264.25 !! wooo hooooooo! 11.25 more pounds and I will be down a total of 150 pounds. My only wish is it would have happened in a year, but I can wish in one hand ….

Now all I need is to save $$$$$$ for my surgery (s) ….

0 thoughts: