Friday, October 19, 2007

ok ... back with the program - exercise 10/19

week 1 day 3 of the couch to 5 k program. i am progressively getting a tad faster. i dont know any other way to get my HR up. maybe an incline interval?? Monday i burned 14 cals a minute, Wed was 13.8, today was 13.2 so i dunno if my body is getting used to the running or what????

3o mins to do 1 3/4 mile - not bad at all... :)




after my run i did some ab work.
oblique crunchies - where i lay on floor, knees bent where my heels are as close to my bum as i can get them (not very) i lift my shoulders off the ground like a regular crunch but then i just go sideways and touch my ankle or calf with my hand ... go back and forth each hand. i did 2 sets of 30.

regular crunches - 2 sets of 15

pushups - 2 sets of 10 (yeah, i know) ... my arms were really sore from yesterday's workout though...

0 thoughts: