Wednesday, August 13, 2008

weird hunger...

*posting on LBT too*

so I did get a fill a few days ago and it does seem to help the
CONSTANT hunger I've had with this pregnancy.. weird thing is - I'll
eat dinner (1/2 piece tilapia and 3 bites broc), be satisfied - full
even... then 2 hours later be STARVING... enuff to wanna chew my
left arm off... so at 9:00 last night I'm eating shredded BBQ
chicken.. I literally take 3-4 small bites - done.. not 'full', but
good.. I just don't understand how I go from 1 extreme to the other
SO quickly.

sent from my iPhone ;)

1 thoughts:

salsa1877 said...

When you figure it out let me know. That is EXACTLY what I am going through. I have had 2 fills now and am at a good level but I am having weird eating issues too. I am STARVING in the morning and STARVING in the late evening. But if I eat just a few bites I am okay. It is like my tummy is worried that I am going to stop eating! During the middle of the day...whatever. It is driving me crazy. I need to lose 4 pounds damnit!