Friday, August 29, 2008

why... why... WHY???

ok, my favorite sister (ummm, NOT) is getting married next year... she's a total bitch and only contacts me when she wants something..

well when she announced she was getting married to loser-boy (24 years old, not going to school, no job, still lives with mummie,etc) she set up a "the knot" web page. on that page she announced that my other sister (ehh, not close, but she's not a total bitch like baby sis) would be her maid of honor (not a shock, they are close) and MY very DD would be a flower girl. ummm, maybe ask me first???

that was about a month or so ago. so this morning i get an email:
i just wanted to see if you and (my DD) wanted to be in our wedding... blahblahblah...

initial reaction was to delete it. seriously! and i havent replied yet (my answer is HELL NO i will not stand up in your hick wedding) but i dont know what to do about DD... inital reaction for her is hell no as well just cause i cant stand the 'bride', but ... i should just suck it up and say yes to her.

no clue what reason i'm going to use for me not being in it. i will have delivered by then (summer wedding), i guess i could say that i dont want to leave the baby for that long ??

*reason #1 i think she's a total bitch*
a couple years ago, we were home for Thanksgiving. our flight home was about 630-700 am on a Sunday morning. my parents left for somewhere Saturday night (gone for the rest of the weekend). i asked her Saturday afternoon if she could drop us off at the airport. "I just cant do that, I have to drive home Sunday to prepare for school and i dont want to be tired while driving (3-4 hour drive)"... in other words, i dont want to get up and drive you cause i'll be sleeepy... yet she got up for day after Thanksgiving shopping at 4am Friday morning.... so we called a cab - $65 thank you very much. FINE BITCH.

she was up pounding around (she's a big girl too) until 3:30 am that morning we were leaving... so fucking much for being too tired.

i was so f'ing pissed. SOOOOOOOOO f'ing pissed, i finally told my (step)mom... i KNOW she told bitch-sis... not one word to apologize ... she's a f'ing bitch and nothing is going to change my mind...

wow ... guess i needed to vent ????

1 thoughts:

She Smiles said...

Ha! Must be the day for sister posts.....I have no advice for you on this one. Sorry.

My sister isn't a bitch normally, she has a good excuse right now. I'll give her that.

Good luck, family is a hard one!!!