Saturday, August 30, 2008

well damn, this sucks...

ok... so i went grocery shopping this afternoon...
i got everything on my list, veggies, grapes on sale (woo hoo 97 cents a pound), tomatoes and then i made the mistake of going by the bakery ... OMFG!!!!!!! there was this cake ... this CAKE ... sour cream pudding cake ... OMG OMG OMG ... it looked amazing... sooooo good... i was drooling... and it was on SALE ... how could i not get it???

i didnt bring my debit card shopping, so i had to use DH's... me having mommy brain, i completely forgot his PIN number ... 3 times... locked the stupid card... declined, declined, declined... yup - im an idiot sometimes...

so i leave the store empty handed... :( no tomatoes (been craving them)... and no cake!!!!!! gahhhhhh!!

DH was wonderful and dropped us off at home and went back with the list.. (yes, yes... including the cake). well, he didnt get the sour cream pudding cake, he got the sour cream angel food cake... **sigh** I DONT WANT ANGEL FOOD CAKE.... I WANT PUDDING CAKE (dont mess with a pregger's cravings)... i storm off to the store to exchange the stupid cake.... its now after dinner, slight rumbly in my tummy ... i cut myself a piece ... ehhhhh... not so great.... i dont dare tell this to DH ... dammit!!!!

0 thoughts: