Friday, November 9, 2007

09Nov stuff

ok - so i cheated and copied something i posted in LBT as well...

i bought a new pair of running shoes today ... New Balance something or other. it was really cool. i went to an actual running store and tried on 8 pair of shoes... wow, the service was great!! i did buy the running shoes and a pair for aerobic type exercise. guess i'm committed (or should be - ha) to taking more classes.

i need to concentrate on my eating. cant fall into bad habits again ... need to stick to healthy proteins to feed my body properly.

i did not run today. i just ran out of time. i did, however, walk a ton today. i explored 2 different trails to run outside and walked w/ Ddog and DD. almost 12,000 steps today!! i was so proud of my DD (4 next month) she did so well on that trail. it was just under a mile and she walked/ran it with me. i did break into a run a few times, but i was in sandals so didnt want to mess up my feet (too late )

i am noticing quite a few changes in my body. my DT(rainer) took measurements for last month and i lost 1 inch in my waist, 2 inches in my hips and a tad in my legs. im surprised my legs didnt lose more, but my muscles have become more pronounced. gotta love major leg muscles.

i signed up for our turkey trot in Dallas for Thanksgiving morning. i wanted to do the 15K, but know there is no way i could do it.... so DD, DH and I are doing the 5K. wooo hoooo...

0 thoughts: