Friday, November 2, 2007

sigh...

this morning's run was hard. i just couldnt get going. i didnt want to run ... but i did. in fact, for the first time ever, my average speed was 4.0 MPH. walking at 3.7-4.0 and running at 4.4 - 4.7 MPH. i was on run 2 and i was already counting the 'runs' ...

i then did some leg and ab work. nothing too strenuous, but enough to keep me sweaty and gross. i am now exhausted. i dunno what it is. i woke up about 415am and just couldnt sleep. now i am having a difficult time keeping my eyes open.

and i 'gained' .25 lb. i know it is water or maybe sodium from the shrimp / crab last night ... but it still kinda bums me out.

DD and i are going to my hometown to visit my parents today. hopefully the seatbelt will fit well without the extension. last time i flew it was OK, but not much room. DH isnt going - he has to work. i hate that! dont know how much exercise i will be getting either. oh well, they havent seen me in awhile, so it will be nice. of course, i've only lost about 8 pounds since August, but i think i am more toned now. :)

mmmmm caffeine is kicking in from my caramel latte shake. it's just the right amount..

my challenge to myself for this weekend - try to not go into carb overload ... i packed my shakes for breakfast, will have nuts as my snack. maybe dad will take me for a steak ... yummmmy! but i wont hold my breath. they like to eat in or pizza or something ... yay... pizza. ick.

have a great weekend!

0 thoughts: