Saturday, November 24, 2007

work fucking sucks

one of the worst bid runs in my career and it was 100% my fault . I
was at work yesterday for almost 12 hours. as the day went on, the
more chocolate I consumed. why do I still eat my feelings?

I haven't SERIOUSLY moved my ass in days - there's my answer. I left
my shoes at home. tried DH's shoes - wayyyyy too big and he has worse
arches than I do. dont wanna go down that road again.

TORI (Amos) is tonight . I can't fucking wait. although I dont know
half her new stuff'. I purchased the "gold package" so I get to
attend part of the sound check. I had the platinum package, but
realized it was only 1 seat (instead of 3) and went back to change it
- lost the package ... :( :( but I have alreadymet her (3 times)
but it would have been nice to meet her when I wasn't HUGE.

oh yeah, DD's first concert. hopefully she will do ok.

sent from my iPhone ;)

0 thoughts: