Thursday, March 6, 2008

first post op visit

pretty uneventful... he confirmed that I am 'extremely' swollen and it
will just take time..

after he poked around on my belly for awhile, I was asking questions
and darn near passed out.. started getting really warm, etc.. he had
to lower my head and put a cold towel on my head.. that was
embarrassing... : /

sutures out next week... can't wait for that fun to start!!

no official exercise for an additional 2+ weeks which sucks... not
even treadmill.. he does want me to walk though, so walk I will...
just not outside cause its supposed to freaking SNOW here... freezing
rain as i type.. yay. make that snow now... ick.

I am on my way to talk to my boss about myreturn to work... fingers
crossed please.

Christine
sent from my iPhone ;)

0 thoughts: