Wednesday, March 5, 2008

so i had a chat with dh about the house... & other stuff.

well actually i asked what i could do to help him keep the house organized..

he didnt like it too much, but sucked it up.

we folded a few loads of laundry - yes, we... i sat on the bed with a wedge behind me and folded clothes.. then promptly leaned to my right and slept for half hour.

it is getting a lot easier to get up and down... i used to have to get up on my side the get up, now i can just raise straight up.. wooo hoo!!

showering and dressing of my incision, neosporin, etc.. really is a total pain in the ass.. cant wait until it really starts closing up.

im getting my new garment tomorrow. cant wait to get rid of this f'ing binder!!! it gives great support, but cuts into me at times. i cant wear a t under it cause it just sticks to my incisions...
:(

i had to custom order it cause of the swelling.. waist is 1XL, hips XL, thighs Medium... the good news is that as i shrink, i can send it back at no charge (except shipping) for alterations... yay.

once i get the garment, i'll post who i went thru and a review.. so far, the customer service has been great!!

0 thoughts: