Friday, March 28, 2008

well fuck a duck... a confession of sorts...

i really think i need to be finished with Atkins.

really

it works really well for me and to be honest, i really like the fatty food ... i know ... bad bad bad bandster...

but i usually only last 2 weeks maximum and then for the next weeks/month i splurge promising that i will get back on track ... really... i will get back on track ...

after the cakes, cookies (looking to my right at the white chocolate mac. nut cookies that i've inhaled), M&Ms, etc...

WHAT
THE
FUCK

other than the fact that im not exercising as much as i can because my PS hasnt released me to full exercising and eating like a fucking pig

fuck
fuck
fuck

anyone in texas (dallas area) wanna come kick my ass... ??

1 thoughts:

Inspiration said...

I will come and kick your ass!!