Sunday, April 20, 2008

9.1x miles and nothing to show for it...

im so f'ing ticked ... my ipod crapped out mid-walk this morning. Nike+ appeared to be logging, but i went to synch and it didnt work. the walk was lost.

even my wonderfully geek DH couldnt figure it out...

all i remember is was 9.1something miles, 2hours 30 mins 16:03 pace... its my fastest, but still not fast enough for the minnie marathon. i just dont want to get swept.

i also burned over 1600 cals.... and of course, my band is SUPER tight right now and i cant eat anything. i tried some pasta and after the 3rd bite, not so much... so im hungry but not... there are times when i just love my band... not so much.

so no cool Nike+ graph, but i do have my body bugg steps to show ..

1 thoughts:

She Smiles said...

2 and a half hours of any exercise is freaking awesome!