Tuesday, April 1, 2008

so im biting the bullet...

i obviously need structure right now ... so ...

du du du.....

im going to do weight watchers. i registered online a few weeks ago and just havent.

sooooo, as soon as i can get my ass to the store, im going to start WW... not sure how exactly im going to do it... DH is needing VERY high calories (2800ish??) cause he's running and strength training, so its going to be a challenge. i may just survive on the frozens for lunch and who knows for dinner...

any suggestions for really good tasting frozens? i honestly think she took saline out when i got my last "fill" cause i dont feel it one bit.

2 thoughts:

Angie said...

I love WW. I do 20 points a day (when I stick to it lol), plus the flex points.

The Smart Ones are actually decent. Pre-band I didn't think they were big enough, but they are now. ;) My favorite is the Santa Fe Rice and Beans. Mmm.

Losing Jusme said...

thanks for the suggestion. i'll try it.