Monday, April 28, 2008

dammit... full disclosure...

i have no fucking clue what is going on with me.

eating like a fucking pig ... my restriction is so fucking wonky lately. some days, i PB on my shake at breakfast, some days, i can eat 1/2 - 2/3 breakfast sandwich... (of which i shove the rest in my mouth cause the fucking head hunger) and then PB the rest of it up.

fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck... fuckity fuck

i mean seriously. my restriction is nothing right now and my discipline is nothing what so ever...
i mean really, if i had the discipline, i wouldnt fucking need a lap band, right?

and all of this would be fine and dandy if i was working out, but the entire weekend, what did i do? the Race for the Cure ... 5K ... due to how crowded it was, it took us just over an hour to complete.

sooooo, today's menu (so far):
breakfast:
sausage egg & cheese croissant from Jack In The Box (580 cals, thank you very much...)

snack(s):
baby ruth bar
some other chocolate bar (blocking out the name???)

lunch:
2 large chilis from Wendys
lots of crackers

snack:
3 snack sized mr. goodbars

WHAT.THE.FREAKING.FREAKY.FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

fuck.

seriously.
fuck..

:(

7 thoughts:

Angie said...

Oh you're on MY diet.

salsa1877 said...

Okay you did it, you ate it...and what are you going to do for dinner. Here is my suggestion...eat what you want for dinner. Whatever the hell it is. You want a whole damn pizza, then eat the entire thing. But as soon as you are done...you are done. Tomorrow is a new day. Try to plan your meals for the rest of the week and stick with it. Give yourself a reward when you do. I know Orlando is coming up and there has to be something special that you weren't planning on doing, but if you stick to your plan then go splurge. If you want, I will plan your meals for you. Not kidding...I plan my meals every week and I love doing it. I am a bit obsessive though. If you want me to I would love to do it for you. You have inspired so many people here and on LBT that sometimes you need to reach out for help as well. You can PM me on LBT or email me at salsa1877@hotmail.com

We all love you and are rooting for you. YOU CAN DO THIS.

A big hug from Oregon to Texas!

She Smiles said...

Looks like its that time for all of us to go "WTF am I doing???"

You can get back on track....Salsa is right. Tomorrow is a new day.

Lets do this, ok?

Losing Jusme said...

ok ...
tomorrow ... new day.

tonight i had my farewell ice cream (with hot fudge and caramel sauce thank you very much)...

tomorrow i start counting points again... yup, its been over a week since i've logged and counted points.. **blush**

salsa - if you wanna give me some ideas, i'd love some
tomorrow tentative:
cereal for b fast
snack - almonds - 1 oz
lunch - WW meal
snack - WW something (cookie, something??)
dinner - WW meal

back on track

LET'S DO IT!! ;)

Ang said...

Hang in there girls! You can do it, you know you can!!!

salsa1877 said...

Christine - Sorry I didn't get back to you. I have had one hell of a day at work. This is the first moment that I have had to do hardly anything since 4:30 AM! Sounds like you have a good plan. you can do this. You can stick to it...I believe in you...Now all you have to do is believe in yourself. You are stronger than any food out there.

Inspiration said...

Hey, you sound just like me. I don't know what my deal is. IT must be something in the DFW air? I won't mention my food sins, bc your blog made me hungry!!! :)

You are strong, beautiful and you are WORTH it. You don't deserve to be unhappy and eat things that make you feel bad. You can do it! Did you get another fill scheduled? I go tomorrow and I need it to get back on track!