Tuesday, April 3, 2007

W2/D3 notes / activity 622 cals

i have my annual physical today so i got to sleep in. that was not necessarily a good thing ... : \ my routine needs to remain the same. i did not want to go into the gym this morning at all and did not push myself as hard as i should have / could have.

on a different note, i am down EIGHT pant sizes ... i started at a 42/44 and this weekend i bought a pair of 26 jeans. yes, that is still big, but i'm getting there! :)

today i am going to work on eating well just for today. that means no chocolate today and it's hard cause i think the time of the month is approaching ... YAY!! **eye roll**

workout summary - 622 cals

  • cardio - treadmill / bike for 32 mins 02 secs
  • up to 7.5% incline
  • up to 4.0 MPH - a new high for me
  • Heartrate - Max = 184 (99%) Average = 128 (69%) my high is skewed - i did not work that hard...
  • 60 - 70% = 15min 54sec
  • 70 - 80% = 14min 06sec
  • 80 - 90% = 02min 02sec

  • 160 crunches!!!!

  • Stretching Exercises will be completed tonight

Overall an ok workout, i miss my ipod ... :(

0 thoughts: