Tuesday, June 3, 2008

.... doing laundry

who would have thought that doing laundry would be inspirational??
not me.

I reached the bottom of my pile and only had 1 shirt left to fold...
my DH's shirt. as I was folding it, I noticed how soft the Tshirt
was... how much i wanted the stupid Tshirt... I looked at the size.
Large. dammit... I do fit in his XL shirts - no problem, but Large.. not so much..

just out of curiosity (and self-torture cause I KNEW it wasn't going to fit...) I tried it on..

ladies and gentlemen, see MY 'new' shirt..


4 thoughts:

She Smiles said...

*whistles* looking good!

She Smiles said...

Oh and how cute is your doggy chillin in the back ground!! hehe

christines iphone said...

ahh, that would be Kennedee ... she's a whiny shit!!!

thanks and no, i haven't really taken the shirt off yet ... ;)

Angelyco said...

A large!! That's AWESOME! Just wait until you can steal more of his clothes ;)