Wednesday, June 25, 2008

insert title here...

im slacking so horribly bad and good for me food literally makes me nauseated but a pop tart is great. despite that im not eating much and have lost a little bit.

im just exhausted a lot... A LOT... A LOT ..

so im home with DD with the chicken pox. i had them when i was young and my doctor said that i should be fine.

DH's boss actually wants their child exposed to THE POX so DD is going to stay with them tomorrow while we go in for the ultra sound... i was getting bummed cause i didnt think DH would be able to come, but he can.

YAY!!

and WHY am i craving Toaster Pastry things????????? grrrrrr

5 thoughts:

Ang said...

Smart thinking on the part of your boss - when I have kids I will be making sure that they get them too (parent's are so mean haha). Happy your DH gets to go with you to the appt!

Toaster pastries are delicious heh. Actually pretty much anything from the toaster is delicious...

Ang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ang said...

Oops, I posted twice so I deleted the other :P

MicheleK said...

I agree, anything from a toaster is awesome goodness!!

I'm SO EXCITED to hear about the ultrasound...hurry up and come tell us!! =)

faithmd said...

Mmmmmmm, Pop Tarts... And I never liked them before, but I've been craving odd things since the band, so now they sound GREAT!