Tuesday, June 10, 2008

update - ok not really

I've been exhausted .. can barely keep my eyes open.

so my OB won't see me until I am 8-10 weeks out so no appt for 2 more
weeks...

I took another home test and the test result came back faster than the
control, so that is a pretty good sign... I'm going to stay positive
with this.

so being the paranoid person I am, I went to my GP for a blood test.
results will be back by Thursday. I may go back early next week to
make sure HCG levels are rising as they should. paranoia anyone??

thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. its been relaxing (think
sleep) so far. right now DH & I are on our way out to eat without
DD!! *gasp*

sent from my iPhone ;)

3 thoughts:

salsa1877 said...

I didn't know it was your birthday...so happy belated birthday.

I think it is fine to be paranoid. I am daily...maybe I just like the company! I hope you are feeling a bit more awake today. My fingers are still crossed as tight as ever!

Ang said...

Like Salsa I missed that too - happy birthday girl!!

I will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed too.

Losing Jusme said...

thanks... its not something i advertise... dont wanna broadcast that i'm gettin old!!

i honestly dont know how i survived at work today... SOOOOO boring - literally nothing to do all day. soo, i spent my time on mommy boards.. dreaming ... hoping.... wishing....