Monday, September 3, 2007

03 September work out

damn my legs are sore. i usually start off with the elliptical and go for 1.25-ish miles, go to bike for about 10 then back to elliptical. well it being Labor Day, the gym was packed and all my (yes MY) ellipticals were taken. had to start with the bike - did 10 miles, then 2.5 miles straight on the stupid elliptical.

towards the end was really tiring. i just kept repeating "exercise for the body you want, not for the body you have" and that seemed to keep me going .

after cardio, i did strength training.
- calf stretches all 3 sides - 2x8
- torso twists 3x15
- ball crunch 3x15
- ball bridges 2x12
- shoulder press w/ ball 2x12 (2 sets each arm)



over all a pretty intense work out. after i went to the hot tub for about 5 minutes to try to help with my thighs. didnt do much.

weight last week was pretty much the same. i need to up my cals a bit.

enjoy your day!!

0 thoughts: