Thursday, September 6, 2007

06September work out

i had an hour session with Steph this morning.

before, i hopped on the elliptical and cranked out 3/4 mile. it was AMAZING. wow wow wow.

Steph truly is amazing. she knows just how hard to push me and i was hot and sweaty all training session. she even made me do push ups!! they were horrible and i barely got down, but it's better than nothing i suppose. she is making me feel stronger each day.

after my session, i cranked out another 3/4 mile on the elliptical.

yesterday was my 'free day' and i did gain. a tad over 2 pounds, but we'll see what happens tomorrow. my last free day i gained, then dropped over double what i gained, so i am anxious to see what happens.

i cant believe i've been banded almost a year. Sunday it will be 11 months. i still have a LONG way to go, but am very pleased with how far i've come. i am wearing one of my "Target dresses" and it is actually loose on me! of course i have my "sucker inner" on, but i've always worn one with this dress and it is actually getting a bit baggy... woooo hooooo.

0 thoughts: