Saturday, September 1, 2007

i'm not crazy, i'm just a little unwell...

ok, so let's talk goals.

we need to have goals right? something to reach for.

well in my infinite wisdom, i set my turkey day goal (from now til 22Nov) to lose 35 pounds!! that's a ton of weight. WTF was i thinking??

sure, it's nice to have something to reach for, but OMG ... 35 pounds? 11 1/2 weeks?? what is that just over 3 pounds a week - consistent losing ... ????? damn i am going to be busy.

this week it seems i've worked my ass off and have barely dropped a pound. that is quite frustrating. my 'short term' goal - 08 October remains at losing just over 20 pounds. that will put me at 150 for my first year after lap band. then i will "only" have 72 more to go. **sigh** ONLY 72...

i can tell differences in my body but it just isnt enough. i want this weight gone NOW (or yesterday would have been nice). i am so tired of being fat. so that is why i set the stupid 35 pound goal ...

want to know my REALLY crazy goal ... (please dont laugh too hard) ... i want to be at my goal weight (180 for now) by my 37th birthday in June 2008.

there - i said it. i want to lose another 92.625 pounds in 9 months.

plateaus? fuck 'em...

0 thoughts: