Tuesday, January 8, 2008

liquids for awhile???

ok, i really need to get this fucking weight off of me before surgery. i mean it!

i ordered some whey gourmet shakes (Chocolate Chip Mint, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Creamy Caramel Dip and Dark Chocolate Mousse).

the plan is to have those during the day (as many as needed, no more than 7 scoops) then for dinner have 2 chicken strips (grilled) and some veggies. for a snack i will drink some diet V8 Splash to make sure i get all my necessary vitamins in.

all in all it comes out to be under 1000 cals, under 20 grams of fat, about 12% from carbs and LOTS of protein (172 grams with 7 scoops of powder and the chicken).

not sure how many shakes i will need during the day, so i gave myself a pretty high allowance.

let's see if this works.

oh, i am giving myself one day a week where i do not do shakes all day. not sure if i will use it, but it will give me something to look forward to...

0 thoughts: