Sunday, May 11, 2008

blahhhhh

I love to eat... I REALLY truly love to eat. I wish I didnt... I
wish I could be like those lucky banded folks who have just no
*desire* to eat... sooooo not like that.

sooooo not like that.

i haven't really lost much weight since my TT. in fact its been
fluctuating up and down the same 10 pounds - and yes, i realize 10
pounds is A LOT of weight thank you very much..

so, back to the gym I go. I need to start being selfish again... DH
likes to get up early and run during the week... tough - Im the one
who needs it.... my initial goal, 3 times a week at the gym. I start
Chicago marathon training the 27th and its really structured...
anyone wanna be my accountability partner?? if I dont report exercise
every other day or so give me a kick in the ass email.. or real kick
if you live in the DFW area.... ;)

fuck... I dont wanna work at this... why can't it just fall off? oh
yeah - wrong WLS... ;)

sent from my iPhone ;)

3 thoughts:

She Smiles said...

I'll kick your ass! Pick me! I can be a hard bitch though, so you might want to think about it, lol.

I only wish that it could be a two way affair (stupid darn $%*&ing knee). So you have to promise me when my knee is back to health you'll kick my ass too. Cos I'm sure gonna need it!

Me said...

She smiles....were you peeking at what I was going to post??
:)
Yes, I'll kick your ass too!
Hehehe
Just got the pod sensor and will start logging tomorrow.
YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION to me!!
My one knee craps out on me all of the time...gotta work on that.
So see! There are many people who will kick yer ass!!
:)

salsa1877 said...

Yep...I'll be kicking it to. We will be training together. When you start your training I will have 1 month left to prepare for my 1/2. So there can be ass kicking all around!