Monday, May 26, 2008

NO CLUE what is going on ...

im not even late, just SUPER sore boobs... SUPER sore!! moodier than normal and yes, craving weird shit already and am a billion times more 'interested' than i normally am... (i've been preggers about 10,000 times and they normally start like this)...

this was taken yesterday, took another test that read Not Preggers, and another one this morning and there was only 1 line... sooooooooooo ... who knows. if i am, 1> will i be able to carry it past 8-10 weeks??? 2> if so, my PS is going to have a canniption (sp?)

i've read all about false positives and those are much more rare than false negatives and im not on fertility treatments, not taking any of the drugs mentioned, so i dunno how i would get a false positive.... so i wait. im going to train like normal and just see what happens.

2 thoughts:

Angie said...

That looks like a positive to me.

My ex always knew I was pregnant before I knew / before I was late, because I was SUPER horny. ;)

Sammee said...

That looks + to me. "They" say a line is a line.