Wednesday, May 7, 2008

wow - vacation almost over

tonight is our last night here, we're packed up and pretty much ready
to go.

we went to Epcot tonight for dinner (fish & chips) and fireworks.
both were good.

tomorrow is a character breakfast with Mary Poppins (?), Alice/Mad
Hatter & Pooh & friends... yes, Disney is all about food... haven't
even thought about stepping on a scale either.. I've hit 10,000 steps
or more each day except yesterday and that was close.

I bought a few t shirts (most were size Large!!) they are a tad snug
for me to wear right now, but 10-15 pounds gone, they should look great!

debating on whether I wanna run tomorrow. the resort here is VERY
hilly and I loathe hills... but a mile or two won't kill me.. we'll
see how late I'm up.
g'nite.

sent from my iPhone ;)

3 thoughts:

She Smiles said...

Run.... you know you want to....

Plus, buy some smaller shirts. I bought a great hoody at Disneyland a few weeks before banding and its yaaaaaay TOO big now. Treat yourself!

She Smiles said...

I mean "waaaay". And its great and I've never gotten to wear it, it was too small last winter and way too big this one.......

*end of monopoly of comments haha*

salsa1877 said...

Hope you had a great vacation, but I am with She Smiles...a run would just show those hills that they can't beat you. And believe me I LOATHE hills too. Not just hills...but bumps in the road. At the end of a 4 mile run, a speed bump looks like Mt. Everest!