Thursday, May 29, 2008

hodge podge....

ok...618am and I haven't gone for a run yet...
alarm went off at 437, I literally could not get out of bed... ok I
got up to pee and weigh myself*... right back to bed.. alarm went
off again at 448, 502, 526, 539 and finally 547... yeah, im just glad
I showered last night after working out...

so no run for me when it was a nice cool 75, I get to go when its
95!! yay!!!

gammazon asked about Oh Yeah bars... I first got mine at Amazon, but
they started going with an outside vendor, so no 'prime' shipping, you
can get them at Netrition.com or bodybuilding.com... you can also get
them at Vitamin Shoppe, but I swore I wouldn't cause our local store
sucks... Peanut Butter Cup flavor is tough to find around here, so in
JANUARY I ordered 2 boxes from them (in person), went in February to
check cause I was out... they had 1.5 boxes on the shelf, I went to
the counter to see why I wasn't called... 'oh those aren't YOUR
bars...' WTF? why not? yours haven't come in yet.. umm OK.

anyway... enuff of my rant. they are the WAFER bars, the first time I
ate one (Choc Peanut Butter - NOT PB cup) it kinda tasted a little saw-
dusty... but the chocolate tasted really good and I dealt with it..
by the end of the box, I didnt taste the 'sawdust'.... my fave is the
PB cup, the choc mint is really good as well (York peppermint patty
flavor)...

Ok, weight... down to a different decade.. yup, I saw this number
right after PS, but umm, yeah... not so much. but I'm at 9.4 so I'm
claiming it as mine!!! hopefully I wont be here long..

sent from my iPhone ;)

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the info on these bars! I wanna try them! And thanks for honoring me with a link, I feel so special (and I mean that in a genuine way, not a snarky way!!)

Nikki