Wednesday, May 28, 2008

mmmm, yum

i have to admit lately, liquid calories have been my friend...

my drink of choice... Tazo Chai tea with skim milk. i've gone through 3 gallons of milk in less than 2 1/2 weeks... my DD doesnt drink skim milk so it's all me.

i KNOW i need to stop drinking so much and i've cut it down drastically, but damn, thats addictive!! we bought the mix from Costco and 4 ounces has 70 cals in it, add milk to it and it's a 'breakfast' that doesnt even really fill me up...

i didnt have one yesterday, but due to my PB, needed some cals, so i had one tonight... i want another one ... horribly... :(

so water water water ... yummie ....

2 thoughts:

She Smiles said...

I agree that its hard to not drink calories! I have a hot chocolate EVERY morning. Its a (bad?) routine that I've gotten into...

salsa1877 said...

Is there anyway you could mix half water/half milk? I have sugar free hot chocolate every night, but I make it totally with water. Partly because of obsessive nature with calories and mainly because I became lactose intolerant after surgery.