Thursday, May 22, 2008

thanks Achieving Me...

i read this on achieving me's blog and was goign to comment there, but decided to post about it...

i wish i could look in the mirror and see something good, but at 252 pounds (yes, still) i dont see it.
yes, i see better but not good - at all ... eating garbage (even if it is a 100 calorie pack) is not helping me... not exercising - at all - is not helping me...

i start training for Chicago Tuesday... i keep telling myself i will start Tuesday, i will start Tuesday ... **sigh** i suck so bad.

2 thoughts:

TexasBecky said...

You are too hard on yourself. Too much negative self talk...How about giving yourself credit for the amazing accomplishments that you've already achieved? Do set some new goals, and remember that you have done a great job so far. This is a long road. You'll get there.

She Smiles said...

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel that way often, but every now and then I feel kinda ok for a moment or two. I guess its more about acknowledging those snippets of time when we feel ok just being "me".

And you WILL start tuesday!