Thursday, January 8, 2009

cleaning my old hard drive

... i found my work out schedule for January 2007... HOLY SHIT!

i was literally working my ass off. M-W-F-Sat 2 sessions... one cardio and on M/W/S a class in the afternoon... Friday i just did 2 sets of cardio. T/Th i had an hour long training session and always did 30 mins of cardio beforehand. Sunday was my 'lazy' day - didnt do anything... lazy lazy girl....

after Joshua comes, i'm seriously thinking about doing this for a month or so (wont be able to continue it too long with a newborn) so my commitment to myself is 3-5 times a week. work.my.ass.off...

3 thoughts:

Angelyco said...

You've done it before when you were much heavier than you were now (and therefore it was a lot harder on your body) so I have faith that you can do it again :)

MaryEllen said...

You are my hero!

She Smiles said...

I'm with you on this! Lets do it!