Monday, January 26, 2009

ok, Ambien is my new BFF

especially when i have shitty neighbors...

i dunno ... im in some sort of funk i guess ... i REALLY just want to go home for a day or two.. have me come back Thursday night ... i wish... but i can imagine my BP going thru the freaking roof those days... plus we are having cleaners come over Wed & Thurs so i really cant stay home...

*sigh* i miss my DH... i miss the alone time... i miss sex with DH ... (i've been on bed rest since 1/1 and had a yeast infection before that - - L O N G time) ... im trying convince him to come to the hospital just for some cuddle time tomorrow while DD is with my mom's club, but he has a full afternoon of meetings ... **cry**

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

hang in there your ALMOST done ! Its almost eviction day !
You can do this . NOW I do think DH should come cuddle with you.
But hang in there you can do it. And tell your neigbors to shut the F UP so you can sleep. or better yet tell the nurses to tell them that's what they are there for !
Hang in there girl you are doing so well !

She Smiles said...

Awwww sorry you're feeling this way. Here's to hoping the next few days fly past and then you can cuddles with all 3 of your special peeps.

PS I want some ambien.

christines iphone said...

the nurses just dont get how light of a sleeper i am ... that monitor woke me up from a SOUND sleep about 130...

and the nurse was in there about 3 talking quite loudly... so i dunno what to do...

and during the day, if i want to take a nap, i shouldnt have to buzz the nurse to tell them to use 'indoor voices'... hoopefully the husband is working this week... my luck, he's a bum and doesnt do anything...

i cant believe you guys cant get Ambien down there ... it really is a great pill... VERY controlled here ... she hands it to me and has to watch me take it...