Wednesday, January 21, 2009

so very very

... tired
... bored
... sore (shoulders)

i had another wake up call from neighbors at 330 this morning ... assmunch husband was talking SO very loudly... STF up!!! so i was awake from 330ish til about 7 then woke up for breakfast and watched Dexter for a bit... then a nice 45 min or so nap... so needless to say im kinda tired today.

good news is, i told my doc that a few nurses have told me i am "low priority" (truth!) and sometimes if they are busy, i dont get my ice - which is essentially my liquid cause it melts in my crystal lite... so i asked him if a few times a day if i could get up and get my own ice and HE SAID YES!!!! yay!

i was warned that it's a "long walk"... so we'll see how i handle it.

god, i am so freaking starving! i just ate one of those cupcake cookies and OMG Joshua is on a major sugar high!!! he's bouncing around my tummy like it's a trampoline! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! that is the one thing i'm really going to miss! i just emailed DH what he was cooking for dinner and he's cooking one of my fave dishes (potstickers).. hopefully he'll bring me some ... ok ok ok ... several! :)

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there ! Your almost there !
how is your BP looking ?
Your doing such a great job !