Sunday, January 18, 2009

i am SUCH the slacker...

i owe several people emails and i wanted to say im sorry here .. i've been L-A-Z-Y when it comes to emails cause its a pain in the ass to type sideways ... i actually have a bruise on my arm from where the table hits it when i type...

i'll try to be better soon... i know, i suck.

on the hospital front, all is ok ... i was up .2 lbs this morning but i think im just not drinking enough ... yesterrday i think i only had maybe 32-40 oz of liquids.. (and the piece of chocolate cake didnt help)... BP is fine if i continue to lay on my side..

i did just find out some ick news... the OB that i left for my current OB is on call on the 30th so she will more than likely be delivering Joshua... there was nothign WRONG with her, per se, she just has no personality what so ever... gahhhh!!

oh well, she's going to hand me my baby boy so i guess there's SOME good to her... ;)

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Girly , dont be sorry . I am sure people understand.
Have you tried one of those lap desks ? Maybe that might make things Easier for you ?
You are doing awesome. hang in there and keep on taking great care of Joshua !

Beth said...

Exactly! Don't you DARE be sorry!! We're just glad you're okay, Joshua is okay, and you can even come on at all. *hug*

Now finish cooking that little boy so that you can get home and enjoy life. *smile*

She Smiles said...

I forgive you! :) It must be incredibly annoying having to lay down ALL THE TIME.

Rest up, we're always here for when you can send emails again *hugs*

christines iphone said...

well the problem is - i HAVE to stay on my side so a lap desk wont really work ... when it gets light out, i'll post a picture of my 'work station'... ;)

its a tad easier during the day when my bed is not flat, but right now, the area right below my right wrist is resting on a bedside table - hence the bruise...

doesnt really help that i'm on my netbook and it's considerably smaller than my 17" laptop at home so i make SOOOOOOOOO many typos... i try not to worry about them and ignore them, but sometimes even I cant figure out what i was trying to say! ;)