Sunday, January 11, 2009

update...

doc came and saw me this morning (730 - ugh!!) and said all looks well. i will be in here til i deliver (unless of course i get a f'ed up doc who says i am discharged..)

he said delivery would probably be next week - Sunday starts this week, so NEXT sunday's week... i reminded him im not due til 13February and he said it may be later depending on how my pressures are... ideally, i'd like to wait til the last week of January... ideally....

here - in the hospital on bed REST - vs just IN bed at home... my pressures look great... in fact, my last one was about 130/50or60... so really quite good...

soooo im sitting / laying here thinking about what i want to do ... i have a loud neighbor and doesnt help much with the rest, but hopefully she'll shush soon...

i have a few movies on my laptop and 24 does start tonight. i hope its better than the past few seasons...

thanks everyone for their thoughts & prayers ... MUCH appreciated...

5 thoughts:

Beth said...

Well, if good pressure is achieved there versus home, then I guess it's a good thing. Except for that... er... "food" stuff. Blech. :)

Me said...

Stay well!

She Smiles said...

Sorry I haven't been around much to email the past few days! I suck! *hugs*

christines iphone said...

beth - you know, last night was the first night i was like OH HELL NO!!! the rest have at least been either edible or DH was bringing me something. saturday was 'lasagna' that i probably would have eaten if hungry enough, but DH brought Thai...

catalyst - thanks

she - i was just thinking the same thing about myself.. i'd see your email pop up and get distracted and forget to reply... i suck ... you dont.

Ms. NeNe said...

Christine,

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I'm glad your blood pressure is down and am praying that you have a happy healthy baby.

All the best,
Ms. NeNe