Thursday, January 29, 2009

O.M.G...

this is becoming more and more real... im so anxious and scared shitless at the same time... i am now in my new room (the {"presidential suite" - its about 1 1/2 times as big as the old labor room)... bp monitor is now on for good, and i am on the baby monitor for good until i deliver.. hopefully he wont be an absolute stinker and keep moving...

the nurse will come to the room in about 20 minutes to start my IV (ugh!!) and get the cytotek inserted. after that i have to stay in be for at least 90 minutes to get the cyto working (aka let it melt).

will try to update when i can...

4 thoughts:

Gloucester said...

I'm so excited for you. I saw a picture today of a woman's pregnant belly witha footprint sticking out of it. It was so precious.

So many thoughts are with you!

:) Rhonda

Amanda said...

Sorry about the deletes. I reread the post and it looked silly, then I tried to explain in the next one and it looked worse.

I just want to say- Happy Birthday Joshua!!

christines iphone said...

thanks rhonda...

amanda - wish u wouldnt have deleted, they were hilarious! ;)

Amanda said...

Im glad you got a chance to read them and not be upset.