Saturday, January 3, 2009

update on meeeee...

bp looks great when I'm on my sides, I'm 'allowed' to get up, use the
washroom, sit up straight (not on sides) about 20 min every few hours
(think eating, etc..)

I'm pretty bored... I am NOT the sit and do noting type and it's
driving me bonkers!! plus, I really miss DH & DD - a lot!!!

last night pretty much sucked... went to 'bed' about midnight, tossed
& turned until about 230, 4am, nurse comes in to take BP... THAT I
was ready for, what I wasn't expecting was to have to get out of bed
and on the fing scale..!! W.T.F..???!!! at 4am!! grrrrr... so I'm
up til about 6, fall asleep.. RIGHT AT 7am, blood draw... WTF
people... I'm here supposed to be RESTING... 8am food - horrid !! -
then BP, okokok, I'm up!!!

DH/DD visit for a bit, bring me a chai latte & bfast sandwich... all
is right with the world except I'm a tired & cranky bitch and DD just
ate so she has SOOOO much energy to burn... *jump jump jump*...

after lunch, I took a nap and slept longer than I had all night... it
was wonderful!!! :)

sooo... here I am, should be released tomorrow.. :)

sent from my iPhone ;)

1 thoughts:

Sammee said...

You are in my thoughts C.