Monday, January 26, 2009

no news....

3 days til induction!!
thursday night they are going to start 'ripening' my cervix if im not dilated yet. then early friday morning they will start the pitocin if i dont go into labor on my own.

my DH has strict instructions to post here and my facebook status once Joshua has arrived. Meredith will post on LBT for me (thanks!)

my bp has been "ok" not horrible, but not perfect... i think the bottom number has been in the 70s all day, so not too bad..

the shitty news is that this f'ing hospital has once again given me a noisy neighbor... she is more than likely long term (here til she delivers - and she's less than 35 weeks AND on the baby monitor 24/7 which means i get to hear them 'looking for' the heartbeats (twins) with the volume UP ... grr)... i know i only have 4 more nights, but dammit ... id like them to be QUIET nights... if she's noisy at night i will complain. im supposed to be RESTING ... and her husband is a fing loudmouth... i guess i am just too polite. when DH and DD are here we talk quietly and if DD starts acting up, DH takes her out of the room... maybe that will change tonight and she'll hear how thin the walls are... ?

but anyway... Joshua is moving sooo much... it really is cool i felt a specific body part this afternoon... i was just rubbing my belly (i do that a lot lately) and felt a kinda lump in it... i pushed it, it pushed back... the nurse was in here talking to me and i asked what she thought it was, more than likely an elbow... awwwwwww....! :)

4 thoughts:

Me said...

Aww, he's playin' tag!

Beth said...

Awww, that's so sweet!

I loved being pregnant. Granted, I didn't have to do it laying on my side for weeks and "doing nothing but eating" (lol, I hadda), but I really enjoyed being that close to another human without it being sex. :P

christines iphone said...

yeah, he is SOOO active tonight ... must have been all the food i was shoving in my face... ya know i am doing that non-freaking stop now... **EYEROLL**

it is the one thing i will REALLY miss about being pregnant... love feeling the movements... the insomnia, peeing all the time, high BP, not so much, but the movements ... awwwww..

2 days when i wake up guys! TWO DAYS (i dont count the current day and im being induced early Friday - maybe Thursday cervatek (SP????) will kick start things... i cant believe its almost here...

She Smiles said...

Awww an elbow! How adorable! I can't imagine how amazing it feels to feel him move!

(and no worries, it'll be my pleasure!)