Tuesday, January 27, 2009

mr. man is apparently out of room

he's getting much bigger and i just dont see myself stretching any more. i used to be able to lay 'quasi' on my side/stomach... not so much anymore. it actually physically hurts when i do so.

and he is pulling my gall bladder scar, i dunno if its my uterus hitting it but whenever i put the slightest bit of pressure on it, not a good feeling

2 more days ... nope, i am not counting today (Tuesday) nor am i counting Friday cause we're starting super early... hell, i may even go into labor on my own with the cervitek (sp???)... im kinda wishing i would go into labor Tuesday or Wednesday... i could maybe be home for the weekend for when my parents come into town (Thurs - Mon) i wish they would stay later just to help out, but sucK is life....

ok, i've been up for a bit over an hour ... time to go back to bed...

0 thoughts: